The Data Operations Director provides leadership in the operating and management of ACATA, a Specialty practice data platform, which serves as the underlying data platform for all Integra Connect products. The Director will provide input and operational guidance in all aspects of Data Management, Platform Development and Data Ingestion Operations. The Data Operations Director oversees the data ingestion and delivery of all relevant data operations activities from database setup through to the end product consumption Responsible for prioritizing Data Ops team activities; ensuring that the team meets all expected SLAs and TATs regarding the ETL processes. Actively engages with Platform Development and Product teams regarding technology and processes impacting data ingestion.
- Lead development strategy and development of automation and monitoring technologies for all data. Oversees data extraction activities are performing as scheduled and reports daily operations status and metrics to all stakeholders. Report operations project, status, and metrics to all stakeholders.
- Identify, build and develop Site reliability engineering metrics for our business and continuously work towards improving those metrics.
- Evaluate technology solutions for data ingestion efficiency, processing performance and monitoring and automation. Develops architecture detail, requirements, and implementation plan for enhancements to the data ingestion processes.
- Implement new data management technologies that enable data-driven decision making for the organization.
- Support all Data Operations team members with activities surrounding incoming data and processes moving data into end state; provide training and guidance for activities.
- Collaborate with Data Operations and other Business Units to ensure alignment with all Platform and Data Ingestion development and operational activities.
- Plan and architect ingestion pipelines for new customer and data sources.
- Create and document appropriate processes to escalate and resolve issues, complete documentation for operational and customer details within IntegraConnect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- 3-5 years of healthcare operational and analytical data experience, Oncology data experience is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience running production operations for mission critical data warehouse systems is required.
- Well versed with Site/Data Reliability Engineering best practices.
- Management experience in technology support with a deep understanding of ETL/ELT process.
- Coordination of all data ingestion and transformation activities using technology and resources in efficient, scalable, and predictable processes.
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to coach and train others in solving complex tasks and lead large teams with project activity and daily management of deliverables.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills. Must then be able to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts effectively.
- Demonstrated success in using data analyses from operational reports to improve efficiency and operational scale for production operations.
- 3-5 years experience with implementation and use of production support operational tools like Grafana, Tableau, Splunk, and Dagster.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack, SSIS, T-SQL, and SQL Server, Azure Data Factory V2, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Kafka, Java, Kstreams, Ktables, SMT, Promethius, Lambda functions, Kubernetes, Snowflake, JIRA, and Confluence.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Integra Connect, we are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our job applicants. Unfortunately, scammers may attempt to impersonate our company to deceive individuals seeking employment. We take this matter seriously and want to ensure your job search with us is free from any fraudulent activity.
Integra Connect has become aware of recent, fraudulent recruitment activity being conducted by individuals or groups who claim to be third party recruiters and/or points of contact for our Company. Examples include sending candidates a request for personal information, conducting online interviews or meetings, making offers of employment, demanding money for employment related services and activities, or asking the applicant to purchase a laptop or other work-related equipment for the job. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personally identifying information (e.g., identity theft) and/or money. The Company’s name, as well as the names of employees, are used to try to convey authenticity.
Here are some tips to help you identify and avoid job scams:
1. Always Check the Source:
Ensure that the job listing is on our official website or a reputable job board. Our official domain is https://www.integraconnect.com/resources/careers/. Be cautious of unsolicited emails, text messages, or social media messages offering job opportunities.
2. Be Wary of Requests for Personal Information:
We will never request sensitive personal information like your Social Security number, bank details, or payment for onboarding/equipment. If you encounter such requests, it’s likely a scam.
3. Verify Contact Information:
Check that the contact information provided in the job posting, including email addresses and phone numbers, aligns with our official contact information. Scammers often use generic or non-company email addresses.
- What is the sender’s email address? Is it consistent with other job postings from this company? Email addresses that are slightly different from any business’s primary contact information (“Jane.Doe@IntegraConnect.org” vs “John.Doe@Integra Connect.com”) are a common warning sign.
- If you are contacted through LinkedIn, be sure to review the entire profile to verify their credentials.
If you suspect that a job offer is fraudulent, we recommend that you do not respond to it.
If you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity, you can report it to the appropriate authorities at https://www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer-protection/how-to-protect-yourself-job-listing-and-job-search-firms (Florida Department of State) and/or https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#report (U.S. Federal Trade Commission).
Integra Connect is not responsible for any fraudulent offers and advises prospective candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Integra Connect. We look forward to connecting with genuine, talented individuals like you.