SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
- You have given us your consent to share or use information about you.
- We believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others.
- We are required by law to disclose information.
- We believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of the law.
Integra Connect hereby advises that, to keep personally identifiable information that you provide via the site accurate, current, and complete, you are encouraged to contact Integra Connect and we will take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your information from our contact list.
California Residents: Pursuant to California’s Shine the Light law, you have the right to request information regarding how Integra Connect shares your information with third party vendors, if at all, for their marketing purposes. Please use the above contact address to submit a request.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR MINORS:
Integra Connect values the privacy of those under the age of 18 and does not wish to obtain any information from or about them through the site. Parents are urged to monitor and supervise their children’s online activity. If you are under 18 and are not supervised by an adult, please do not use the site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following types of information may be collected on the site:
- We may access cookie and web beacon technologies on your computer.
- We may collect your IP address and other data about the equipment used to visit the site, the patterns of searching and browsing that preceded access to the site, and the patterns of searching and browsing on the site.
Integra Connect will not collect personal information, nor will we associate or link such information using cookies or web beacons, unless you voluntarily submit this information.
Note: if you are interested in learning more about Integra Connect and the services and products we offer, we will ask for your name, practice name and size, email address, telephone number, and state.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information collected through cookies and web beacons to improve upon the functionality of the site. For example:
- We track the number of visitors using certain portions or features of the site to make changes that may be necessary to improve the site’s functionality.
- We track the popularity of features on the site to guide the development of new ones.
If you choose to provide Integra Connect with personally identifiable information, we will use that information for our internal business purposes only. For example, if you provide us with your email address, we may use it for our own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes, including solicitations, invitations, newsletters, awareness campaigns, and announcements.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
- COOKIES: Cookies are small amounts of text files that are sent from a website to your computer’s browser when you visit the site. These cookies are then stored in files within your computer’s browser. Websites can access only the cookies that they have stored on your computer. For example, if the Acme Computer Company stores a cookie on your browser, Acme may access its own cookie to improve the user’s online experience, but it could not access any cookies belonging to another company. For every future time you access the website, your browser sends the cookie back to the server, which notifies the website of the user’s previous activities on the website. Thus, cookies serve several useful purposes, like letting you navigate between pages more efficiently, saving your preferences, and enhancing your user experience with the website.
- INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS: A numerical label separated by periods that identifies every device (e.g., computer, printer) that participates in a network. IP addresses allow these devices to communicate with one another and transmit relevant information.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII): PII includes: first and last name; physical mailing address including street name and city/town; email; telephone number; Social Security Number; and any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
- WEB BEACONS: Web beacons (also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels, or action tags) are strings of code that deliver a tiny graphic image on a web page or in an email which is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed. In general, any file served as part of a web page can act as a web beacon. We use web beacons for various tracking purposes, like determining whether or not you are logged into the site and whether or not you are connected to a third-party service.