Integra Connect is helping to improve patient outcomes by empowering physicians to have deep insight into the results of prescribed treatment plans. We are looking for a skilled data engineer to help us build new solutions and improve on existing solutions that we offer to our customers. If you love working with data and are enthusiastic about writing clean, maintainable, and testable code, we’d love to talk to you. We’ve got some exciting things coming up that we’re positive you’ll love to hear about!
- Writing clean and maintainable code, using established design patterns.
- Designing solutions with state-of-the-art performance, security, and observability.
- The ability to understand software requirements and provide feedback on the impact on existing functionality.
- Helps to establish coding and architectural standards and adhere to these standards.
- Makes high-level estimations on projects and creates the implementation roadmap for projects.
- Enjoys working solo or pair programming to build assigned solutions.
- Review pull requests and provide feedback to other developers on the team.
- Takes ownership of parts of the application you directly work on.
- Provides support for customer questions on new functionality or for escalations of software issues.
- Participates in Scrum ceremonies with product management and architects and provides feedback on requirements and product milestones.
- BS degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years experience writing SQL and stored procedures.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software engineering.
- Mastery of 2 or more TIOBE-Top-10 programming languages (Python and SQL preferred).
- Familiarity with Message and Event processing frameworks/tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of database, ETL, and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Familiarity with various Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts.
- Intermediate skill with engineering tools (IDEs, social, diagraming, compilation, build, testing).
- Familiarity with engineering processes (e.g. agile, scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent written/verbal skills and professional communication.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Integra Connect, we are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our job applicants. Unfortunately, scammers may attempt to impersonate our company to deceive individuals seeking employment. We take this matter seriously and want to ensure your job search with us is free from any fraudulent activity.
Integra Connect has become aware of recent, fraudulent recruitment activity being conducted by individuals or groups who claim to be third party recruiters and/or points of contact for our Company. Examples include sending candidates a request for personal information, conducting online interviews or meetings, making offers of employment, demanding money for employment related services and activities, or asking the applicant to purchase a laptop or other work-related equipment for the job. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personally identifying information (e.g., identity theft) and/or money. The Company’s name, as well as the names of employees, are used to try to convey authenticity.
Here are some tips to help you identify and avoid job scams:
1. Always Check the Source:
Ensure that the job listing is on our official website or a reputable job board. Our official domain is https://www.integraconnect.com/resources/careers/. Be cautious of unsolicited emails, text messages, or social media messages offering job opportunities.
2. Be Wary of Requests for Personal Information:
We will never request sensitive personal information like your Social Security number, bank details, or payment for onboarding/equipment. If you encounter such requests, it’s likely a scam.
3. Verify Contact Information:
Check that the contact information provided in the job posting, including email addresses and phone numbers, aligns with our official contact information. Scammers often use generic or non-company email addresses.
- What is the sender’s email address? Is it consistent with other job postings from this company? Email addresses that are slightly different from any business’s primary contact information (“Jane.Doe@IntegraConnect.org” vs “John.Doe@Integra Connect.com”) are a common warning sign.
- If you are contacted through LinkedIn, be sure to review the entire profile to verify their credentials.
If you suspect that a job offer is fraudulent, we recommend that you do not respond to it.
If you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity, you can report it to the appropriate authorities at https://www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer-protection/how-to-protect-yourself-job-listing-and-job-search-firms (Florida Department of State) and/or https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#report (U.S. Federal Trade Commission).
Integra Connect is not responsible for any fraudulent offers and advises prospective candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Integra Connect. We look forward to connecting with genuine, talented individuals like you.