The Director, Medical Operations position is critical to the success of our business as a clinical oncology subject matter expert. The members of this organization will provide medical-based consultation with clients & internal teams across product and service lines, training & coaching Integra Connect staff, and supporting the sales lifecycle. This position will a subject matter expert in clinical Oncology with a provider-level knowledge base who will be a resource in strategic planning, providing input on product features and functions across all applications requiring clinical content, development of clinical content, supporting the creation of training materials, and participating in clinical committees.
- Provide clinical expertise related to product feature functionality and innovation across all product lines and applications requiring clinical content.
- Establish guidelines on product feature/functionality for authoring clinical content, best practices, and workflow expertise to categorize clinical processes using the key process analysis in collaboration with Product Management and customers.
- Participate in clinical and strategic discussions, partner with sales throughout the sales cycle, perform product demonstrations for clients, and serve on the Review Board for the Demo Credentialing Process.
- Serve as clinical subject matter expert (SME) for operational team members, while mentoring team members and developing educational programs to grow knowledge across the organization.
- Be a resource to Precision Oncology, Population Health and Precision Q team on aspects of data abstraction, QA, and training abstractors as well as supporting Product development efforts.
- Establish a current working relationship with Compliance and outside regulatory bodies to maintain the interpretation of regulatory requirements in our products to support Product Management.
- Serve as SME for the development of clinical content education and training, coach and train staff on clinical content.
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical content short and long-term goals and objectives focusing on clinical outcomes, value, quality, and experience.
- Lead interdepartmental collaboration efforts around clinical subject matter to ensure alignment on goals and priorities across functional areas.
- Act as a resource for business unit strategic planning purposes to represent clinical content and clinical operations best practices.
- Interact with customers when directed by leadership.
- Travel 25%+ to work with clients and support sales, operations, PQ, population health.
- Travel to West Palm Beach Office as needed.
- Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- 5-10 years related experience in a clinical setting; Oncology preferred.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Provider level understanding of clinical operations & workflows.
- Knowledge of Patient Health Information privacy requirements.
- Local to West Palm Beach Preferred.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Integra Connect, we are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our job applicants. Unfortunately, scammers may attempt to impersonate our company to deceive individuals seeking employment. We take this matter seriously and want to ensure your job search with us is free from any fraudulent activity.
Integra Connect has become aware of recent, fraudulent recruitment activity being conducted by individuals or groups who claim to be third party recruiters and/or points of contact for our Company. Examples include sending candidates a request for personal information, conducting online interviews or meetings, making offers of employment, demanding money for employment related services and activities, or asking the applicant to purchase a laptop or other work-related equipment for the job. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personally identifying information (e.g., identity theft) and/or money. The Company’s name, as well as the names of employees, are used to try to convey authenticity.
Here are some tips to help you identify and avoid job scams:
1. Always Check the Source:
Ensure that the job listing is on our official website or a reputable job board. Our official domain is https://www.integraconnect.com/resources/careers/. Be cautious of unsolicited emails, text messages, or social media messages offering job opportunities.
2. Be Wary of Requests for Personal Information:
We will never request sensitive personal information like your Social Security number, bank details, or payment for onboarding/equipment. If you encounter such requests, it’s likely a scam.
3. Verify Contact Information:
Check that the contact information provided in the job posting, including email addresses and phone numbers, aligns with our official contact information. Scammers often use generic or non-company email addresses.
- What is the sender’s email address? Is it consistent with other job postings from this company? Email addresses that are slightly different from any business’s primary contact information (“Jane.Doe@IntegraConnect.org” vs “John.Doe@Integra Connect.com”) are a common warning sign.
- If you are contacted through LinkedIn, be sure to review the entire profile to verify their credentials.
If you suspect that a job offer is fraudulent, we recommend that you do not respond to it.
If you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity, you can report it to the appropriate authorities at https://www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer-protection/how-to-protect-yourself-job-listing-and-job-search-firms (Florida Department of State) and/or https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#report (U.S. Federal Trade Commission).
Integra Connect is not responsible for any fraudulent offers and advises prospective candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Integra Connect. We look forward to connecting with genuine, talented individuals like you.