Technologies and services to improve the health of patients - and populations
Integra Connect's solution was designed to help specialists - starting with oncologists and urologists - to succeed clinically and financially with value-based care. Improving patient care and outcomes while complying with new regulations requires a comprehensive solution connected through a single platform.
Population Health Analytics
Integra Connect’s population health technologies and services help practices to:
- Identify, segment, and stratify patient populations;
- Monitor key metrics in real-time;
- Identify outliers and drill down to an individual patient level;
- Deploy care management interventions from within the application;
Partner with your patients for better health. Capabilities across Integra Connect’s suite of solutions unite to help educate, motivate, and engage patients – anytime and anywhere.
- Increase access to care with a mobile-first patient portal for scheduling appointments, reviewing notes from the EHR, and communicating with the care team;
- Improve care plan compliance via educational materials, reminders, and alerts to keep patients on track with their health goals;
- Centralize and deploy communications that are fully integrated with other sources of patient insight, including via mail, email, phone calls, and texts.
Complementary services can help oncology practices design and deploy patient engagement efforts, taking their results to the next level.
Electronic Health Records (EHR)
In the fee-for-service era, EHRs were optimized for charting. Ours helps you manage entire episodes of care toward better outcomes.
- Stay focused on patients during each encounter, thanks to industry-leading design and ease of use;
- Chart faster by leveraging specialty-specific tools and pre-populated content;
- Design and administer complex regimens directly from the EHR, triggering supporting workflows throughout your practice;
- View and act on insights brought in via our integrated HIE or population health/care management applications, in support of whole person care;
- Improve the accuracy of your practice’s APM reporting, thanks to direct flow of data from patient notes to analytics and registry reporting.
Value-Based Revenue Cycle Management
Maximize your practice's revenue, faster and more efficiently, across value-based payment models as well as traditional fee-for-service billing.
- Grow your top line, increase collections and reduce denials with the tools and experience of our expert teams;
- Effectively manage the complex reimbursement calculations of a value-based revenue cycle, driven by cost and quality outcomes and variable across payers;
- Process payments faster with streamlined workflow and real-time updates so you can address issues proactively;
- Reduce administrative burden by allowing office staff to focus on patient care instead of painstaking claim submission and follow-up;
- Enhance practice operations with integrated analytics and reporting.
Practice Transformation Services
Transformation Services help specialty practices at any stage of their journey to advance, confidently and successfully. Our experts engage with clients to deliver:
- Governance and leadership structures and functions
- Actuarial and analytical capabilities
- Care management program development
- Clinical program development
- Network design and management
- Evidence-based care guideline creation and management
- APM design, contracting, and management
- Patient experience and engagement
Integra ConnectTM QCDR
Simplify practice performance management and quality measure submissions with a comprehensive registry and regulatory reporting solution.
- Aggregation of clinical patient data – including mapping of data elements to specific reporting requirements – from disparate EHR systems
- Documentation gap reports to identify missing data, invalid data or incompatible data element combinations
- Interactive performance analytics at the group, practice site, physician and patient-levels to identify performance outliers
- Simplified entry of ACI and IA attestation
- Generation of submission files and management of submission process