Technologies and services to improve the health of patients - and populations
Integra Connect's solution was designed to help specialists - starting with oncologists and urologists - to succeed clinically and financially with value-based care. Improving patient care and outcomes while complying with new regulations requires a comprehensive solution connected through a single platform.
Care management is a linchpin of both better outcomes and lower cost. We help specialty practices set up, operationalize and power this critical new requirement of value-based care models.
- Group and stratify at-risk patient populations requiring care management interventions;
- Capture and centralize program details, pathways, educational libraries, and other assets;
- Enable care managers to work efficiently via a portal containing daily to-dos, patient-specific alerts, workflows, and tools to monitor and measure program participants;
- Generate evidence-based care plans automatically based on pre-defined rules and custom parameters;
- Deploy interventions, from new appointments to patient education and program enrollment.
Complementary Integra Connect services will:
- Design practice-specific, customized care management programs with staffing recommendations, including licensure mix, workflows, and policies and procedures to facilitate care management activities with network providers.
- Hire, staff, and manage care management teams for a turnkey solution that augments Integra Connect technology.
Population Health Analytics
Integra Connect’s population health technologies and services help practices to:
- Identify, segment, and stratify patient populations Monitor key metrics in real-time;
- Identify outliers and drill down to an individual patient level;
- Deploy care management interventions from within the application;
Streamline office workflows while keeping a pulse on practice performance.
- Empower your front desk team with tools to manage their day, while improving the patient's in-office experience;
- Collect payments faster and more efficiently with capabilities to clean and submit claims, then track status and proactively resolve issues;
- Put your data to work with robust analytics and reporting capabilities that empower you to track, optimize, and report out on practice performance;
Value-Based Revenue Cycle Management
Maximize your practice's revenue, faster and more efficiently, across value-based payment models as well as traditional fee-for-service billing.
- Grow your top line, increase collections and reduce denials with the tools and experience of our expert teams;
- Effectively manage the complex reimbursement calculations of a value-based revenue cycle, driven by cost and quality outcomes and variable across payers;
- Process payments faster with streamlined workflow and real-time updates so you can address issues proactively;
- Reduce administrative burden by allowing office staff to focus on patient care instead of painstaking claim submission and follow-up;
- Enhance practice operations with integrated analytics and reporting.
Electronic Health Records (EHR)
In the fee-for-service era, EHRs were optimized for charting. Ours helps you manage entire episodes of care toward better outcomes.
- Stay focused on patients during each encounter, thanks to industry-leading design and ease of use;
- Chart faster by leveraging specialty-specific tools and pre-populated content;
- Design and administer complex regimens directly from the EHR, triggering supporting workflows throughout your practice;
- View and act on insights brought in via our integrated HIE or population health/care management applications, in support of whole person care;
- Improve the accuracy of your practice’s APM reporting, thanks to direct flow of data from patient notes to analytics and registry reporting.
Medication Adherence Management
Are patients taking their medications correctly? Adherence is essential to improving outcomes across settings for all patients, but those battling chronic conditions in particular.
- Identify and monitor patients whose well-being depends on adherence to critical meds taken in the home;
- Increase adherence with a variety of in-person, remote, and automated reminders and educational efforts;
- Measure results in order to optimize patient outcomes and the care pathways that supported them.
Partner with your patients for better health. Capabilities across Integra Connect’s suite of solutions unite to help educate, motivate, and engage patients – anytime and anywhere.
- Increase access to care with a mobile-first patient portal for scheduling appointments, reviewing notes from the EHR, and communicating with the care team;
- Improve care plan compliance via educational materials, reminders, and alerts to keep patients on track with their health goals;
- Centralize and deploy communications that are fully integrated with other sources of patient insight, including via mail, email, phone calls, and texts.
Complementary services can help oncology practices design and deploy patient engagement efforts, taking their results to the next level.
Practice Transformation Services
Transformation Services help specialty practices at any stage of their journey to advance, confidently and successfully. Our experts engage with clients to deliver:
- Governance and leadership structures and functions
- Actuarial and analytical capabilities
- Care management program development
- Clinical program development
- Network design and management
- Evidence-based care guideline creation and management
- APM design, contracting, and management
- Patient experience and engagement