What is the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative?
The Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative is designed to help clinicians achieve large-scale health transformation. The initiative is designed to support more than 140,000 clinician practices over the next four years in sharing, adapting and further developing their comprehensive quality improvement strategies.
The initiative is one part of a strategy advanced by the Affordable Care Act to strengthen the quality of patient care and spend health care dollars more wisely. It aligns with the criteria for innovative models set forth in the Affordable Care Act:
- Promoting broad payment and practice reform in primary care and specialty care,
- Promoting care coordination between providers of services and suppliers,
- Establishing community-based health teams to support chronic care management, and
- Promoting improved quality and reduced cost by developing a collaborative of institutions that support practice transformation.*
How Does Integra Connect Help Specialists with Transforming Clinical Practices?
Our Transformation Services help specialty practices at any stage of their journey to advance, confidently and successfully. Our experts engage with clients to deliver:
- Governance and leadership structures and functions
- Actuarial and analytical capabilities
- Care management program development
- Clinical program development
- Network design and management
- Evidence-based care guideline creation and management
- APM design, contracting, and management
- Patient experience and engagement