Powerful value-based solutions to support better outcomes
Oncologists are taking on increasing accountability for their patients' outcomes and well-being. Yet even as they improve care quality, oncologists must also comply with alternative payment models (APMs) from MIPS to OCM that mandate a host of new requirements - from upgraded technology to care management and registry reporting. Their performance will determine the financial health of their practice, as the oncology revenue cycle becomes increasingly dependent on value-based contracts. Integra Connect's value-based solutions for oncology deliver the full breadth and depth of capabilities that oncology practices need to drive improvements in care quality, experience, and cost.
Oncology Care Management
Oncology Care Model practices already know – and peers will soon learn – that care management is essential to supporting their most at-risk patients in alignment with APM programs. Integra Connect offers the tools and services to equip care managers at oncology practices as they deploy these new value-based programs to patients:
- Group and stratify at-risk patient populations requiring oncology care management interventions;
- Capture and centralize program details, pathways, educational libraries, and other assets;
- Enable care managers to work efficiently via a portal containing daily to-dos, patient-specific alerts, workflows, and tools to monitor and measure program participants;
- Generate evidence-based care plans automatically based on pre-defined rules and custom parameters;
- Deploy interventions, from new appointments to patient education and program enrollment.
Population Health Analytics for Oncology
Value-based care means oncology practices now need the tools to manage patient health more broadly, across more clinical benchmarks and care settings than ever before. Integra Connect’s population health technologies and services help oncology practices to:
- Identify, segment, and stratify patient populations according to type of disease state, treatment regimen, risk level, or other meaningful attributes that drive outcomes;
- Monitor key metrics in real-time across all levels, alongside national performance benchmarks;
- Identify outliers and drill down to an individual patient level to focus improvement efforts;
- Deploy care management interventions from within the application -- from new appointments to patient education and program enrollment – all in alignment with care plans.
Oncology Practice Management
Improved quality and outcomes is vital to your practice’s success. Drive continuous practice improvement with our comprehensive solution for value-based oncology care:
- Optimize office workflows by automating daily tasks and streamlining patient visits – including a dedicated section for chemotherapy appointments.
- Increase revenue and avoid costly mistakes with tools to clean and submit claims, then proactively monitor accounts receivable issues via dynamic queues.
- Maintain clear visibility into practice performance metrics by leveraging multi-dimensional dashboards that allow administrators to drill down to specific performance outliers.
Value-Based Revenue Cycle Management for Oncology
The implementation of various alternative payment models has significantly complicated reimbursement for your services. Maximize your practice’s revenue while confidently navigating the impacts of APMs on management of your oncology revenue cycle practice.
- Grow your top line and reduce denial rates with the support of our expert billers.
- Increase efficiencies by offloading your complex claim submission process to our experienced team so you can focus on patient needs, not evolving payment models.
- Gain control and visibility into your oncology practice’s financial health with dynamic, customizable performance dashboards.
- Support higher quality cancer care by leveraging our included EHR and PM – resulting in a single integrated revenue cycle management solution for your oncology practice.
Yesterday's EHRs were created to support fee-for-service charting. Ours is designed to help you better manage entire episodes of care:
- Stay focused on patients during each encounter, thanks to industry-leading design and ease of use;
- Collaborate on notes in real time, with updates saved automatically and made immediately available for all to see;
- Design and administer regimens directly from the application, triggering supporting workflows throughout your practice;
- View and act on insights brought in via our integrated HIE or population health/care management applications, in support of whole person care;
- Improve the accuracy of your practice’s APM reporting, thanks to the direct flow of data from patient notes to analytics and registry reporting.
Oncology Patient Engagement
Capabilities across Integra Connect’s suite of solutions unite to help educate, motivate, and engage patients in their health care – anytime and anywhere.
- Increase access to care with a mobile-first patient portal for scheduling appointments, reviewing notes from the EHR, and communicating with the care team;
- Improve care plan compliance via educational materials, reminders, and alerts to keep patients on track with their health goals;
- Centralize and deploy communications that are fully integrated with other sources of patient insight, including e-mails, letters, calls, and text.
Oncology Practice Transformation
The shift to value-based care requires nothing short of operational transformation. Oncology practices must adopt governance structures, grow teams, develop analytical capabilities and deliver patient programs that represent entirely new competencies. Integra Connect’s Transformation Services are intended to help oncology practices at any stage of their journey to advance, confidently and successfully. Our experts engage with clients to support them with:
- Governance and leadership structures
- Actuarial and analytical capabilities
- Clinical program development
- Network design and management
- Evidence-based care guideline creation and management
- APM design, contracting, and management
- Patient experience and engagement