What You Can Expect
At Integra Connect, we believe that matching the right people with the right positions is integral to our success. Our interview process is designed to create an opportunity for the organization and the candidate to learn about each other. We understand the importance for both parties to make the right decision for them. To that end, here’s what you can expect as a candidate at Integra Connect:
- 1All resumes received will be reviewed for the open position applied for.
- 2Candidates selected for the next round will be contacted by a member of the Human Resources team.
- 3Following a phone interview with the hiring manager, a face-to-face interview will either be scheduled virtually or onsite at one of our office locations.
- 4A final interview with senior management may be required for certain positions. Our goal is to ensure you have the opportunity to discuss the position and our organization and make an informed decision should you be offered a position.
- 5All candidates interviewed for a position will receive feedback on their candidacy.
At Integra Connect we believe that our success is driven by our employees. We strive to provide opportunities for our team members not only professionally, through career development and advancement, but also personally through a robust employee benefits offering.
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
401k with Employer Match
Paid Time Off
Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday