Under the direction of the BA Manager, the Website Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining external eligibility and claim status website credentials. This position is responsible for completing website administration request forms, managing user login credentials, and assisting end users with external eligibility and claim status website training.
- Complete requests for eligibility and claim status, website user accounts, and maintain supporting documentation and approvals.
- Maintain relationships with payers and internal clients to ensure that compliance with external payer/ clearinghouse requirements are being met.
- Prepare applications for all new eligibility and claim status websites.
- Track status on existing and pending applications, and follow-up to obtain new website access.
- Support BA team and assist with payer website requests.
- Respond to end user issues and requests for assistance.
- Work with EDI Administrators, ECT Processing Supervisor, and BA Manager to develop best practices for eligibility and claim status functions.
- Generate periodic reports to track user statistics.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Business Ethics and ability to properly handle confidential information
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3602993900/?capColoOverride=true