Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
Under the direction of the Billing Administration Manager, the Website Administrator is responsible for creating & maintaining external eligibility and claim status website credentials. This position is responsible for completing website administration request forms, managing user login credentials, and assisting end users with external eligibility and claim status website training.
- Complete requests for eligibility and claim status website user accounts and maintain supporting documentation and approvals.
- Maintain relationships with payers and internal clients to ensure compliance with external payer / clearinghouse requirements.
- Prepare applications for all new eligibility and claim status websites.
- Track status on existing and pending applications, and follow-up to obtain new website access.
- Support BA team and assist with payer website requests.
- Respond to end user issues and requests for assistance.
- Work with EDI Administrators, ECT Processing Supervisor, and BA Manager to develop best practices for eligibility and claim status functions.
- Generate periodic reports to track user statistics.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Business Ethics and ability to properly handle confidential information.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Billing Administration|