Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management will lead the entirety of Integra Connect Practice Solutions’ Revenue Cycle Management Division. This role will design and implement revenue cycles strategies to ensure reimbursements are being maximized and client practices are profitable. Responsibilities will include driving adherence to local, state, and federal regulations as well as maintaining knowledge of all payor reimbursement guideline.
This position will be based in our West Palm Beach, FL headquarters.
- Design and lead the Practice Solutions divisions’ revenue cycle strategy
- Drives revenue cycle process improvement and cost saving initiatives
- Engage with prospective and current clients to establish Integra Revenue Cycle Solutions as a long-term trusted partner within their facilities
- Budget ownership of the revenue cycle department
- Analyze data and kpi’s to ensure division AR follow up and collections are operating at optimum efficiency and look for process enhancement opportunities
- Identify divisional revenue generating opportunities
- Ensure the revenue cycle divisions is meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Remain up to date with payor policies to maximize reimbursements
- 20% – 30% Travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA, MHA, or related Master’s Degree is strongly preferred
- 7+ years of Director level revenue cycle leadership experience a MUST
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage at an organizational level
- Proven attention to detail along with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with project management techniques and tools
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to solve issues quickly and effectively through a methodical, systematic approach
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships
- Organization Management: Organizes large amounts of information by creating well organized systems;translates strategies into step by step plans for action
- Needs to be a visionary
- Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with staff and executive leadership
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management, Revenue Management|