The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for overall client satisfaction and overseeing a team that is responsible for managing the P&L and long-term relationships with physician groups that utilize Revenue Cycle Management, Population Health, EHR and/or Practice Management services. This position will also be responsible for managing their own practices in addition to leading a team.
- Provides operational direction and support to ensure the Operations department is on budget and meets or exceeds client quality goals and initiatives
- Manages the long-term relationship of specific accounts and works in conjunction with other divisions in support of multi physician practices’ revenue cycle management, population health, practice management and employee health records. Provides consultative advice and direction to both clients and direct reports to meet both the short-term and long-term strategic goals of both organizations
- Standardize the development of policies and procedures, offering the implementation of Integra Connect Services into physician practices and ongoing service delivery to clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to the solutions and product managers and relevant advisory boards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or MHA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of managing a large multi-physician practice including 5+ years leading a team
- Proven ability to engage, collaborate and influence outcomes with multiple executives across different organizations
- Thorough knowledge of the revenue cycle within a physician practice setting along with necessary laws and regulations; strong awareness and understanding of Population Health, Practice Management and EHR systems and processes
- Working knowledge of federal and state compliance guidelines (e.g. HIPAA)
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with physicians and practice staff
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office products and in-depth knowledge of RCM applications
- Ability to understand and parse revenue cycle data to unearth financial impact to the client and Integra Connect
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Operations, Practice Management|