The VP of Sales & Enablement is a key leadership position within the Enterprise Sales team, responsible for equipping the sales organization with the training, tools, content, and support that they need to achieve growth targets and effectively navigate a growing catalog of product innovations, while also directly supervising and coaching a team of enterprise ales executives. The VP of Sales & Enablement is part of a cross-functional matrixed leadership team and collaborates with stakeholders from sales and marketing to improve Integra Connects go-to-market approach. The VP position will split time leading and developing the Enterprise Sales team, training and development and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and monitor sales enablement analytics to provide marketing and sales teams with data-driven insights to optimize the business and drive revenue.
- Coach, mentor, and maximize performance of a team of enterprise sales professionals.
- Deliver coaching and training sessions to the sales teams that reinforce and up-level Enterprise value-based selling best practices.
- Provide leadership and resources to ensure quality training and leadership development initiatives are integrated into the overall business strategy and align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales management, sales training or sales enablement experience in specialty provider market environment, with a strong preference for experience in all three roles.
- Experience developing specialty medical sales messaging, tools, materials, and training curriculum.
- Experience direct management of a field sales team with consistent record of top performance versus sales goals.
- Effective sales trainer and coach, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Experience designing and implementing new business processes, feature enhancements, and reporting capabilities in Salesforce CRM to drive standardization and efficiency in the sales process. Experience partnering directly with Salesforce admin and development teams to manage a prioritized backlog of tool enhancements.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience designing sales and sales effectiveness KPIs and dashboards.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer