Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The VP of Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall vision, leadership and administration of the human resources function. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing the company with the best people talent available and to position the company as the Employer of Choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the software industry, newly public companies and all of the market in general. Specifically:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the corporation.
- Builds and sustains strong business relationships with organizational leadership and coach employees and managers through complex and sensitive issues.
- Partner with other shared services (payroll, finance, marketing, information technology) to provide excellent HR operational support to the organization.
- Develop staffing strategies and implement plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility. Will participate in recruiting for senior level positions.
- Develop and administer progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which utilize an employee and company partnership for the short and long-range health and welfare protection of the employees.
- Develop programs to allow the corporation to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
- Provide proactive performance management to the organization. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the software industry.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the corporation. Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, diversity, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation. In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation.
- Maintain knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Understand the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinate the integration of all such programs.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline.
- Manage other areas such as visa requests, relocation, employee communication, employee safety and health and community relations.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Evaluation of the human resource division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in a HR leadership role; preferably in a start-up or technology organization
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience working with a company of scale (400+ employees) and building an HR function
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to model and inspire performance in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional and persuasive written and verbal communication skills; be an effective listener
- Ability to influence and bring structure to a developing organization
- Strong project coordination, organization and leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Position is based in Palm Beach County, FL and may require up to 15% travel
|Job Category||Human Resources|