The Vice President of Engineering manages and directs DTX, Population Health, and PrecisionQ (Genomic and Precision Health Analytics) engineering for the company. The priorities for this position include resource planning, product development, quality assurance, release management, and problem resolution. The Vice President of Engineering must execute product design in partnership with product management to meet company objectives, partner with management and develop systems and controls to ensure compliance with quality standards. This role coordinates efforts of development, QA and third-tier support personnel.
- Manage application/software development and third-tier support teams to develop business applications, or ensure business applications have high availability and adequate performance that support business needs.
- Works with Supervisors and Managers to ensure all deliverables adhere to deadlines, specifications, and budgets.
- Works with process team to insure personnel adhere to standards and frameworks with regards to coding, programming, and the general development of applications.
- Ability to manage, coach, train and motivate staff in both technical and leadership development.
- Makes personnel determinations including hiring, firing, performance evaluations, and promotion decisions; checks quality and progress of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field required; Graduate level degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of related experience in an applicable software development environment and 5 years of experience in management or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills; Identifies and resolves complex problems.
- Solid understanding of managing milestones, 90 day roadmap forecasting, deliverables and resource scheduling for multiple, highly visible, long term and complex projects.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Delegation skills – includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer