Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The goal of the Head of Client Services is to ensure that Integra Cloud and Integra Connect can provide the best client experience ensuring highest levels of client satisfaction. The position is primarily responsible for Client Implementation, Support and Training. You will work with the different functions within the Practice Solutions, Population Health and Cloud teams, the sales teams of various business units and with the corporate marketing functions to ensure that our offering and services are rolled out for the most beneficial user experience, The position also includes responsibility for assisting the Cloud product management team in defining the product features and delivery of new product features to our clients across all product lines. This position will require travel to clients and to meet with other Integra business units.
- Manage the Client Implementation, Training and Support function ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction. Identify opportunities that would lead to reduced cost of client servicing. The position requires to actively look for opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell across Integra’s businesses.
- Work with and assist the product management function in defining products and product features. In this role, you will help prioritize product business and clinical requirements through the Client Services teams work with customers and your prior professional experience.
- Manage the utilization of the team members to insure the highest degree of team profitability and prioritize slot scheduling to serve the priorities of the business while maintaining a healthy backlog of implementations.
- Collaborates with Sales to promote and demonstrate the application, support RFP responses, Security questionnaire and answer product questions.
- A degree in healthcare with experience as a practitioner of medicine.
- 15+ years’ experience working in clinical and software enabled work environments with a proven track record of measurable business results.
- 15+ years’ experience in a healthcare technology software implementation role with responsibilities for capturing business functional requirements and translating them into software requirements either as product requirements of customization and configuration requirements. Successful go-lives focused on the success of the client. Specific experience with interoperability and integration with disparate health information systems/vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skill. Must then be able to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts.
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Score customer satisfaction models.
- Proficiency working in an agile and/or related development environment.
- Proficiency in managing call center support environments and agent utilization.
- Experience working in a web and/or mobile based application development environment.
- Proficiency in knowledge management development for client self-service support capabilities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology, Management, Practice Management|