- The VP reports to the President, Practice Solutions
- Provides direction for complex business decision making for operations.
- Identifies, establishes and implements internal controls to ensure a compliant environment.
- Provides leadership in a team environment, teams functional and technical activities and changes.
- Participates in establishing the strategic direction of work teams or service lines incorporating an awareness of the internal and external environment.
- Provides direction and interprets revenue cycle key performance indicators with significant institutional impact Is recognized and relied upon to synthesize various subject matter expert inputs to formulate solutions and implement change for multi-disciplinary or complex technical issues.
- Coordinates the development of programs and processes for Revenue Cycle operational areas.
- Interprets and implements billing rules, regulatory compliance, policies and regulations.
- Stays abreast of emerging issues and risks and plans accordingly.
- Identify strategies that lead to improved financial performance and follow through on their implementations while preserving standards and minimizing the financial and legal risks to the company.
- Reviews and interprets results of variable-sensitive business models and/or compliance or business operations.
- Participates in establishing an environment that leads to efficient Revenue Cycle operations and adheres to complicated and ambiguous billing rules and regulations.
- Spearheads change and leads others in implementations.
- Promotes effective change management practices.
- Initiates, leads and facilitates institutional workgroups or complex projects.
- Handles ambiguous situations in a productive and professional manner and leads others through such situations successfully
- Travel required as assignments warrant.
- Bachelor degree with 10 years’ experience which includes at least 7 years in general leadership required.
- Experience working within a Revenue Cycle & Finance Reporting & Analytics group
- Broad expertise in healthcare management, healthcare operations, change management and systems preferred.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of healthcare clinical and administrative systems and processes to achieve organizational priorities.
- Has solid knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Possess ability to apply broad knowledge to new circumstances to add value and perspective.
- Exhibits a customer-service orientation; anticipates, understands and addresses customer needs in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of large revenue cycle systems preferred and medical record systems.
- Ability to establish a productive team-based work environment and collaborate effectively across multiple sites and functions.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead or direct multiple complex projects and activities in an ambiguous environment.
- Participates in establishing an environment that promotes initiative, creativity and a high level of productivity.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Vice President|