We are looking for an experienced user interface / user experience designer to create and shape unique interactions that are clean and user-centric experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with other designers, product managers, and developers. They should be able to translate requirements into smooth interaction flows, then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and development leaders to define and implement innovative interaction and interface solutions.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction and interface ideas.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems within the product.
- Present and defend your design decisions based on requirements, your own design thinking, as well as fundamental principles (e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback for updates to the product.
- Assist in establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest design trends in and industry standards.
- 3+ years of experience or exposure and proven track record in a related design field with sensitivity on user-centered design.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other visual design tools.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Experience working with teams.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||UI/UX Design|