The Training Specialist will conduct training needs analysis, design, develop, and deliver training programs to internal staff and external partners on a wide range of topics. Under the direction of the Training Director, the Training Specialist will support training needs for existing operations, and will play a key role in supporting the successful training of new business support.
- Assessing training needs resulting from new business, performance issues, and/or new personnel.
- Developing role-based training curricula and outlines that will meet instructional objectives.
- Working with subject matter experts to create and maintain training materials (including presentations, job aids, handouts, web conferences, and e-learning) based on adult learning theory.
- Facilitating training sessions with internal staff and external / offshore partners, including train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions.
- Coordinating administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training.
- Providing logistical support for training programs, including maintaining training delivery schedule and providing technical support for web conferences.
- Maintaining training records and preparing completion and outcome reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Collecting and analyzing data on training effectiveness through surveys, observation, and performance measures.
- Implementing improvements to training programs based on evaluation and performance data.
- Coaching and supporting development of external / offshore trainers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of training and development experience.
- Corporate facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to assess training needs and objectives.
- Documented ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training programs.
- Experience delivering training in a virtual environment.
- Experience with course development tools such as Panopto, Salesforce, ClassMarker, or similar
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or medical billing, Medical transportation processes, Medical and insurance terminology, HIPAA requirements, Proficiency in an Accounts Receivable Billing System and Internet tools.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer