The temporary Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to one or more business unit Executives and providing general administrative support to our West Palm Beach Office. This individual must have strong project management skills as this role will heavily support two major projects for the RCM for EMS division.
** This is a temporary/contract position estimated to be 3-6 months **
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages; maintain phone list.
- Greet visitors and determine access to appropriate parties.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Scanning, copying, etc. for executives as needed.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place orders when necessary.
- Help train new staff on office equipment, policies and procedures.
- Provide clerical and general office support to employees within the business unit.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative support.
- Bachelors Degree. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and carry projects and tasks through completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a strong sense of urgency.