Integra Connect has accomplished significant growth in all areas of our business, and with the goal of being the recognized leader in our industry, we must focus on the scale and growth of our business to meet our customer’s needs, in the Oncology software space.
To keep up with that growth, we are seeking a leader who works in close partnership with the product and engineering leaders to deliver world class software by serving as the point person who understands the big picture strategy, is able to manage multiple projects including tracking cross-team and cross-product dependencies, plan and schedule feature releases and monitor and report on project progress continuously. Additionally, they would facilitate planning and coordination activities with internal organizations (implementations, customer support, and account management) and serve as a process improvement coach to leaders, teams, and scrum masters to improve agile best practices and take our SDLC to the next level.
- Work with product managers and software engineering leaders to understand and track the big picture strategy, project requirements, priorities, and high-level technical implementation details.
- Manage multiple projects using Jira and/or Wrike including tracking cross-team and cross-product dependencies, plan and schedule feature releases, drive product wide release demos, and pre-release governance processes.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Monitor and report on project progress continuously and provide detailed executive reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively identify potential project risks and issues and develop strategies to mitigate and track them to resolution.
- Facilitating planning and coordination efforts with internal organizations including implementations, customer support and account management.
- Serve as a process improvement coach to leaders, teams, and scrum masters to improve agile best practices and take our SDLC to the next level.
- Partner with the process improvement organization to roll-out and implement SAFE 5.0 best practices.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Strong experience with agile software development methodologies including SAFE.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Possesses a technical aptitude with attention to detail and a proactive, customer-centric approach to addressing project challenges to ensure high-quality product releases.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer