The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruiting process. You will partner with internal business units in a consultative fashion as well as work with external staffing vendors. The ideal candidate will have a high sense of urgency and be an outside-the-box thinker ensuring Integra Connect attracts, hires, and retains top talent. Proven experience sourcing for passive candidates and building sustainable talent pipelines is a must.
- Manages recruitment life cycle consisting of consulting with leadership and hiring managers, sourcing, application review, coordinating and conducting interviews, preparing offer letters, applying HR best practices and maintaining compliance necessary to hire.
- Completes all onboarding and HRIS systems maintenance to effectively manage the new hire process.
- Maintains recruitment resources to effectively source candidates including but not limited to company career page, job boards, social media, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection and onboarding process.
- Maintain recruiting metrics.
- Support the workforce management platform and contractor management process.
- Assist with other HR duties and projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in recruiting, ideally within the Technology and/or Healthcare fields, staffing agency experience highly preferred.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven vendor relations skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong project coordination, organization and leadership skills.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer