The System Administrator provides daily support to computer users throughout the organization. Primary responsibility is resolving more complex end user problems, which are unable to be resolved by Tier I. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Act as an escalation point for issues that are unable to be resolved by Tier I
- Respond to request via phone calls, in person or by email through help desk software.
- Provide advanced technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Image new computers to company standard install.
- Procurement of hardware and software for end users
- Support company mobile phones and smart phones
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Help Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology discipline or relevant experience
- 5+ years intermediate experience in Windows Domain and Active Directory administration
- 5+ years intermediate level experience in Virtualization (Servers and VDI)
- 5+ years intermediate level experience in Network LAN/WAN administration (routers, switches, access points)
- 2+ years intermediate level experience in Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop
- 2+ years intermediate level experience in Network Security (Firewalls, VPNs, Data Encryption, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management, Access Control)
- 5+ years of end user support experience
- 2+ years of experience with VOIP phone systems
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|