The Senior SVP of Marketing will oversee broad marketing & go to market capabilities for a fast-growing healthcare technologies company. The SVP Marketing will drive marketing strategy & execution at a corporate level and across multiple business unit clients. Specific responsibilities for delivery which include branding, press communications, digital marketing, branding, field marketing, product marketing, and event marketing.
- Drive sales growth & help accelerate the sales cycle by generating net new demand for Integra Connect’s solutions (i.e. demand generation combined with account based marketing as appropriate by business unit).
- Build on Integra Connect’s market leadership and awareness in value based specialty care; work closely with PR team to conduct media and analyst outreach, disseminate breaking news, and contribute value added insights and research to the market.
- Drive Integra Connect’s product marketing capability and amplify the market success of its industry-leading portfolio of technologies and services.
- Oversee the development of external and internal content, its transformation into campaigns, segmentation of audiences, deployment through multiple online and offline channels, and measurement/optimization of results.
- Collaborate with human resources to develop and drive organizational culture through communications.
- The ideal candidate has acquired both breadth and depth across marketing disciplines. She/he is able to both set strategic direction and roll up sleeves to execute directly and/or through other resources. She/he will also possess an entrepreneurial nature and ability to drive results in a fast.
- Drive all external media relations activities including press releases, article development, and ongoing briefings in concert with Integra Connect’s PR agency.
- Working closely with executive leadership and cross-departmental stakeholders, she/he helps lead the charge on the positioning, messaging and value proposition for Integra Connect’s solutions. Furthermore, she/he powers the go-to-market for these solutions across the organization, while enabling the sales force for maximum effectiveness and velocity.
- 3-5 years’ experience in at least VP level Marketing role required; 10 or more years of marketing experience with abroad range of exposure to marketing disciplines (product marketing, marketing communications, etc.).
- 5+ years of deep Healthcare Background; Healthcare technology background preferable.
- Technology/SAS Marketing experience highly desirable.
- Experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Proven ability to drive thought leadership & category ownership for a pioneering company in an emerging market.
- Ability to be hands on.
- Highly Analytical individual.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer