The Software Engineer in Test I position will accurately translates functional and non-functional requirements to maintainable and appropriate reliable machine executable code. SEIT responsibilities for the testing of products in development within the Integra Connect Analytics Data Center of Excellence. This includes, but is not limited to, reports, dashboards, data extracts, automated ETL processes and verifying standards are met and ensuring accurate data validation.
- Reads software requirements and understands impact on functional specifications.
- Translates and analyzes software requirements into design specifications and participates in requirement meetings with product management and architects.
- Follows established coding and architectural standards.
- Develops logical/algorithmic design without assistance from others (though may consult); may perform some structural, logical design for others.
- Assists with peer review of designs.
- Implements complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing s/w products to add moderate-to-complex enhancements to new/future s/w releases.
- Creates own logic/algorithm design within scope of assignments with limited assistance of others.
- Creates integration test scenarios and root cause analyses (replicate, debug) using software utilities.
- Creates and executes unit tests to ensure coding is working as intended; troubleshoots moderately complex problems with existing or newly developed software.
- Serve as a technical expert on at least one area of the application/product.
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering and software quality analysis ideally within the healthcare field.
- 4‐year degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced with 1 or more TIOBE-Top-10 programming languages.
- Intermediate skill with engineering tools (IDEs, social, diagraming, compilation, build, testing).
- Proficient (stack frames, query plans) skill with Performance Profiling tools.
- Proficient (whitepaper, API guides, standards) Written/Verbal skills.
- Proficient skill with Microsoft Office products & Jira/Confluence.
- Familiarity with Snowflake, Azure, SQL, Java.
- Proficient in Quality automation tools.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616709907