Accurately translates functional and non-functional requirements to maintainable and appropriate reliable machine executable code. Individuals in this role will have a background in planning, managing, and performing software development/testing within the responsibility areas described. SEIT responsibilities for the creating/maintaining/testing of products in development within the Integra Connect Analytics Data Center of Excellence.
- Performs code reviews to assure that established coding practices and standards are adhered to.
- Establishes quality assurance in coding practices.
- Mentors and guides junior Software Engineers.
- Develops and designs technical solutions for new or existing products according to established architectural standards.
- Codes core and critical modules; develops coding patterns and Proof of Concept models.
- Works directly with architects and other senior engineering leaders.
- Oversees accuracy of estimation practices and provides correctional guidance.
- 10+ years experience in software engineering.
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient skill with engineering tools (IDEs, social, diagraming, compilation, build, testing).
- Mastery in 2 or more TIOBE-Top-10 programming languages.
- Proficient written/verbal skills.
- Proficient skill with contemporary engineering process (e.g. agile, scrum, Kanban).
- Occasional travel if not located in an office.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|