The Software Architect will act as a liaison between Product Management and Engineering in the accurate capture and macro design of software requirements; drives non-functional requirements and macro design in the areas of performance, scalability, resiliency, security, and re-use.
- Interacts with clients or senior management in geographically and/or socially diverse teams on strategic operations, serving as an expert in several specialties or component.
- Leads the architectural efforts of large, complex projects (e.g., a family of products or IT services) involving multiple vendors, multiple technologies, leading‐edge technologies, and broad implications for architecture and develops roadmap incorporating industry best practices.
- Leads the development of complex proposals related to integrating multiple architecture domains (i.e., process, application, data, infrastructure).
- Analyzes systems and processes from end to end.
- Analyzes quality attributes of solutions and evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Makes strategic decisions about system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Manages the architectural lifecycle, ensuring that engineering and maintenance phases conform to the architecture.
- Participates as a member of a team to assess and recommend a migration strategy to new technologies.
- Stays current on latest technologies and trends.
- 12+ years’ experience in software engineering and/or software architecture.
- 4‐year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient (advanced features) skill w/ Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient (whitepaper, API guides, standards) Written/Verbal skills.
- Expert w/ 3 or more TIOBE-Top-10 programming languages.
- Experienced in Product Management (market analysis, RFP, sales cycle/Vendor-of-Choice).
- Proficient (stack frames, query plans) skill w/ Performance Profiling tools.
- Proficient negotiation skills (organizational representation).
- Proficient public speaking (stage / motivational / persuasive) skills.
- Proficient business acumen interacting w/ senior leadership.
- Up to 10% travel.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|