This position will be responsible for the architecture and design of the Analytics platform. This will include vendor selection, technology evaluation, and evangelizing new technologies throughout the organization as we modernize the analytics platform. This position will be implementing Snowflake and the successful candidate will have experience with Snowflake.
- Collaborates with engineers and stakeholders to select from a range of appropriate design solutions to ensure the compatibility of one or more system component
- Leads the architectural efforts for small projects (e.g., a product component or sub‐component) or complex components of projects, develops roadmap to incorporate industry best practices, and formulates and presents solutions to stakeholders
- Develops proposals related to one or more architecture domains (i.e., process, application, data, infrastructure)
- Aligns business requirements with technology choices and advises management about tradeoffs that may impact schedules
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will affect organizational projects
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in data engineering / architecture
- 6 months of Snowflake experience or one completed project to production.
- Knowledge of US Healthcare, Technology in Healthcare setting
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Cloud Architecture
- Vendor management
- Buy vs Build strategy
- Source control, CI/CD
- Ability to communicate complicated technical designs and concepts to a variety of audiences including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability and desire to stay current on new technologies.
- Ability to understand new technologies and create architecture designs that take security, reliability, ease of implementation, and other critical factors into consideration.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|