We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our growing healthcare software organization. In this position, you will be part of the EHR development team that works with the DevOps (Development Operations) and the EHR Application Development teams. The ideal candidate will drive the technical vision and purpose within the team and is responsible for understanding the platform/application requirements and be consistently looking for opportunities to improve the code with respect to application’s scalability, stability and performance. The preferred competencies include good analytical and problem-solving skills, a deep passion for learning, a disciplined focus on results and the drive to innovate.
- Design, develop, configure and support Azure Functions (Serverless Microservices), Azure Service Bus, API Management and other components within the Azure cloud
- Work directly with the Product/DevOps teams to ensure system integrity, stability, scalability and performance in the Azure cloud EHR application
- Contribute to the software development process by being conversant and being a strong practitioner of version control, code reviews, the software development lifecycle and QA
- Write unit tests and perform code reviews
- Assist Product, QA and Client support and Implementation teams to troubleshoot production software issues
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve the code base and development delivery
- Provide support for the exploratory remediation work across teams as needed to resolve and implement solutions to complex problems in production
- Optimize code base by resolving blockers, removing technical debts, updating projects to latest package versions and resolving any incompatibilities with frameworks
- Take ownership and continuously look for opportunities improve the overall quality, competency and efficiency of the development team
- Work with geographically dispersed teams using agile/scrum framework
- Assist with new employee onboarding including shadowing, training on development and deployment environments, and providing general mentoring and support
- 10+ years of hands on experience in design, development and implementation of web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong experience in either server-side or client-side web development or both
- Hands on experience with ORM tools like nHibernate and Entity Framework including upgrades and migrations
- Experience or knowledge on Performance tuning the web application at the server level and client level, fixing memory and CPU spikes in web applications
- Experience or knowledge with Sessions Management and Cache management at Client, Redis and Server level
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and other Pub/Sub handlers
- Must be hands-on in coding with at least 3+ years of experience using Microsoft technology stack, the technologies include C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server, Azure etc.
- Must have experience building and refactoring application using MVC architecture
- Excellent knowledge on Telerik Kendo HTML5 reporting tools to develop reports
- Significant knowledge and experience in working with SQL Server database development with objects such as tables, views, complex queries and stored procedures, functions etc.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Willingness to work in fast paced small agile teams
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|