The Senior Software Engineer writes, modifies, tests, and debugs computer programs. You will assist support personnel in locating and resolving problems with the programs.
- Write programs of moderate complexity as assigned by a Manager or Director; make moderate modifications to existing programs to enhance or repair them.
- Documents programming, both in the program and in written documentation so that a record of the programming is maintained.
- Tests and debugs own computer programs, as well as the programs of peers.
- Creates test plans for simple projects, and conducts unit testing to ensure that the program is functional.
- Assists support personnel in resolving problems customers have with programs
- Follow all change management procedures for all development work completed. This includes product specific and IT related change management procedures
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, mathematics or related field or equivalent experience, required
- Three (3) years experience in programming, required. Healthcare experience preferred
- Programming Languages: COBOL (Acu-Extend Products, C#, VB.net or SQL are a plus)
- Environment Knowledge: AIX, Linux & Widows (Client-Server technology is a plus)
- Ability to efficiently develop detailed technical specifications from higher level designs with time estimates
- Knowledge of relational databases to facilitate programming of healthcare software
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|