The Senior Software Developer, GPO is expected to take on complex problems and solve them from start to end. The position is responsible for understanding product requirements, identifying gaps and innovating process to fill gaps.
- Completing detailed analysis of functionality and requirements to estimate the amount of work to deliver needed Integra GPO technologies.
- Working with GPO, Cloud and Practice Solutions teams to complete functional implementation.
- Assisting QA and implementation teams to understand the functionality and helping with identifying solutions to GPO network member problems and use challenges.
- Hiring, mentoring and growing other employees.
- Willingness to teach and help new employees understand the development and deployment environments.
- Being meticulous about following development processes. Being conversant and a strong practitioner of best practices with task management, version control, software development lifecycle and QA / testing. Everyone is expected to do good code review.
- Writing good performing code. Knowing where there could be potential performance challenges in your code and in others’ code.
- Being a good citizen of the software development team helping improve the teams overall quality, competency and efficiency.
- You will have 2-8 years professional work experience as a Software Developer.
- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have experience working in fast paced small teams and startups.
- Ability to work collaboratively to get results.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences.
- Responsible for understanding product requirement, identify gaps and innovate processes to fill the gaps.
- Have experience working in a web and / or mobile-based application development environment.
- Familiarity with the healthcare delivery, mobile health and the general direction in which healthcare is headed will be very useful for the job.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|