The Senior Product Owner is a leader who works in close partnership with the product management and engineering organization to deliver world class software by sharing their vision through a clearly articulated product backlog that results in the delivery of a product that delights clients and users. The Sr. Product Owner will be working with teams developing our Precision Oncology product line. The Precision Oncology Platform is a suite of Integra Connect solutions designed to help biosciences leaders address the opportunities and challenges presented by the shift of healthcare to value-based care models. We help quantify the value of treatments and diagnostic tests in terms of their impact on total cost of care, quality of life, and patient outcomes. This individual will have experience or knowledge related to healthcare data analysis and databases product development, particularly in the domain of oncology care and patient management.
- Serve as the primary subject matter contact for product area.
- Expresses leadership over solution design taking into consideration business needs and engineering capabilities.
- Demonstrate business problem solving while constantly evaluating alternatives.
- Strategically escalate issues to the Vice President of Product Management and/or key stakeholders.
- Assume ownership and accountability for problems/issues that may arise with Products.
- Sign-off on all product enhancements, whether a small bug, or a significant feature enhancement prior to the code moving to production.
- Effectively manage tradeoffs.
- Own the product backlog. This is not limited to prioritization of backlog based on business needs, author the epics and stories, and actively refine it to ensure availability of a steady flow of requirements.
- Create detailed acceptance criteria for user stories – working with end users and the development team – ensuring that all aspects are considered.
- Model business processes including authoring workflow diagrams to support the software function specification requirements and design.
- Collaboratively partner with UX, business teams and developers to design the solution for product features.
- Collaboratively drive the execution of the product: lead the daily stand-up, proactively manage risks, actively and passionately assist the team to resolve product blockers.
- Assist with testing and removing blockers during sprint activities; supporting team members as needed in order to accomplish sprint objectives.
- Author release notes and participate in marketing videos, demos, field training and needed and ensuring clients are excited and well informed of upcoming changes.
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience building commercial software products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as healthcare data analytics or product development is required. A business background, such as an MBA or MPH, is strongly preferred.
- Experience in healthcare, particularly the use of data to generate insights; familiarity with the specific area of oncology care is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detailed eye for user experience and design.
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems.
- Strong presentation and writing skills, with the ability to communicate vision of product to a variety of audiences.
- Clear and concise technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Master of teamwork: able to advocate for position one level above and with peers.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3615540893/?capColoOverride=true