The Product Manager will be a key member on the Technology and Data Productization team within the Cloud Organization. The individual will work to create products and technology solutions that help curate, cleanse and harmonize data which will ultimately be used to generate insights for Providers, Pharma, and Biotech.
- Drive the development of curation software tool by collaborating closely with development and software teams as well as clinical leads
- Leading requirements gathering from internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current data model and data availability, achieving a granular level of understanding of our data asset along with gaps in the data in an effort to further drive the expansion of our data model
- Organize and lead the prioritization of product development work, in an agile framework, based off business needs
- Assess and implement tools and software to aid and speed up abstraction (NLP, OCR, ML)
- Communicate status on various projects to senior leadership
- Continuous support and maintenance as the product grows more complex over time
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- 3- 5 years of product management experience, ideally within the healthcare and/or technology fields
- Product management experience in the healthcare IT field
- Pragmatic Marketing or SCRUM certification(s) preferred
- Understanding of product development life cycle. Experience with Agile Methodology. Understanding of data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
- Travel up to 10%
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Management|