The Senior Product Manager will be a key member on the Technology and Data Productization team within the Cloud Organization. The individual will work to create products and technology solutions that help curate, cleanse and harmonize data which will ultimately be used to generate insights for Providers, Pharma, and Biotech.
The Senior Product Manager will be working with teams developing our “Precision Oncology” product line. The Precision Oncology Platform is a suite of Integra Connect solutions designed to help biosciences leaders address the opportunities and challenges presented by the shift of healthcare to value-based care models. We help quantify the value of treatments and diagnostic tests in terms of their impact on total cost of care, quality of life, and patient outcomes. In this regard, experience or knowledge related to healthcare data analysis, curation or case report files, and data-based product development, particularly in the domain of oncology care and patient management, would be valuable to the ideal candidate.
- Drive the development of curation processes using Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology and manual curation tools by collaborating closely with development, software teams, and clinical leads
- Leading requirements gathering from internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current data model and data availability, achieving a granular level of understanding of our data asset along with gaps in the data in an effort to further drive the expansion of our data model
- Organize and lead the prioritization of product development work, in an agile framework, based off business needs using AHA!, Jira, and Confluence
- Assess and implement tools and software to aid and speed up abstraction (NLP, OCR, ML)
- Communicate status on various projects to senior leadership
- Continuous support and maintenance as the product grows more complex over time
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing or SCRUM certified
- Understanding and experience with Natural Language Processing, particularly for applicability in healthcare with EHR’s, Pathology reports, Labs, and other sources of unstructured text
- 5+ years of product management experience within the Healthcare IT field
- Understanding of product development life cycle. Experience with Agile Methodology. Understanding of data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
- Travel up to 10% (post-covid)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer