Integra Connect has quickly grown to one of the leading providers in the US of Software solutions in the Value Based Healthcare space. The Life Sciences division (PrecisionQ) is leveraging this, by rapidly building out a new dynamic team with a startup mentality to invent, test and build innovative products based on cutting edge analytics to help improve patient outcomes, while reducing cost of healthcare. We do this by leveraging Real-World Evidence from our rapid growing network of healthcare practices.
The Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Analytics will be a key member on the Product Development team of the Life Sciences Business Unit (PrecisionQ). The individual will work to generate insights and create novel analytical products for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space, using de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology and other patients. This to generate insights that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer & Urology Patients by lowering cost and improving outcome: Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare!
- Will drive the creation of analytical software products for Pharma, Biotech and healthcare providers in the cancer space
- Collaborate closely with the Software teams to transform data from electronic health records, healthcare claims, patient (reported) outcomes and other data into high value insights for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Attend key scientific/medical conferences like ASCO to identify emerging trends; meet customers and present abstracts and stay up to date.
- Will be hands-on, self-driven and able to directly contribute while leading projects within Agile sprint processes.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in the oncology/healthcare software space
- Familiar with Software Development, ideally experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with healthcare data, ideally EMR and Claims
- General understanding of data warehousing, structured & unstructured data
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and other visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Modest travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%)
Preferred skills (not required):
- Oncology expertise from a clinical, scientific or pharmaceutical background
- Experience at or with pharmaceutical or biotech companies
- Analytical, Scientific, Medical, (Computer) Science or Healthcare related degree preferred
- Ability to statistically analyze health care data, ideally with statistical and/or programming tools e.g. R, Python, SQL
- Preferred qualities: pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic, positive, curious, open
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Management|