Integra Connect is seeking a high-performing, results-oriented, experienced healthcare/life sciences leader to join our innovative team. The Clinical Trials Senior Manager, (PHI) Operations will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional leads across internal and external stakeholders. Internal stakeholders include Data Analytics, Medical, Product Development, Cloud, etc. while external stakeholders include clinical leadership or clinical trial coordinators at our partner practices. The primary responsibility of The Senior Manager will be to drive and execute on quality initiative and clinical trial focused projects requiring PHI. The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project engagement at strategic accounts.
- Serve as day-to-day Project Lead on quality initiative or clinical trial focused projects involving key practices.
- Develop and execute on project plans, including progression towards key milestones and deliverables.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Integra Cloud, Analytics, Product Development to generate client deliverables and ensure on-time delivery of client outputs.
- Develop and manage robust communication plans for internal and external stakeholders, including status updates and client / Integra steering committee updates.
- Manage projects simultaneously while meeting project deadlines and goals.
- Partner with internal account managers and practice leadership to develop and foster relationships at new and existing accounts to support effective project delivery.
- Participate and lead implementation for practice facing operations deliverables post SOW signature.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the sciences, business administration, or related field. MBA/MPH preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working and managing Clinical Trials.
- Experience working with practices on projects involving clinical trials or quality driven projects.
- 5 – 7 years of progressing client facing experience with involvement in project management and/or client services.
- Experience in the healthcare/life sciences with specific experience working in clinical trials and/or within oncology.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proven experience creating, reviewing, and enhancing customer facing presentations and deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong ability to translate technical and non-technical content to executive stakeholders.
- Clinical Research Operations & Trials Data Management background preferred.
- Ability to travel 10-30%
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Project Management|