Integra Connect’s PrecisionQ (Life Sciences Division) is seeking a high-performing, results-oriented, experienced healthcare/life sciences leader to join our innovative team. The Senior Manager, Commercial Operations will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional leads across Data Analytics, Medical Affairs, Product Development, Cloud, etc. to drive and execute on projects with our life sciences and diagnostics’ industry partners. The Senior Manager will be responsible for overseeing engagements at key and strategic accounts, while cultivating and building strong relationships with our industry partners.
**East Coast candidates preferred, there will be 10-30% travel.**
- Serve as day-to-day Project Lead on client-facing engagements.
- Develop and execute on project plans, including progression towards key milestones and deliverables.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Integra Cloud, Analytics, Product Development, and Sales to generate client deliverables and ensure on-time delivery of client outputs.
- Develop and manage robust communication plans for internal and external stakeholders, including status updates and client / Integra steering committee updates.
- Manage projects simultaneously while meeting project deadlines and goals.
- Partner with sales lead to develop and foster relationships at new and existing accounts to identify future client opportunities.
- Participate in the sales cycle from opportunity identification to SOW development in partnership with the sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the sciences, business administration, or related field. MBA/MPH preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of progressing client facing experience with involvement in project management and/or client services.
- Experience in the healthcare/life sciences.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Proven experience creating, reviewing, and enhancing customer facing presentations and deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong ability to translate technical and non-technical content to executive stakeholders.
- Management consulting background preferred.
- Ability to travel 10-30%
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer