Integra Connect’s Precision Q is seeking a high-performing, results-oriented, experienced healthcare/life sciences leader to join our innovative team. The Sr. Manager, Commercial Operations will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional leads across Data Analytics, Medical Affairs, Product Development, Cloud, etc. to drive and execute on projects with our life sciences and diagnostics’ industry partners. The Senior Manager will be responsible for overseeing engagements at key and strategic accounts, while cultivating and building strong relationships with our industry partners for future opportunities.
- Serve as day-to-day Project Manager on client-facing engagements; develop and manage project plans, including progression towards key milestones and deliverables
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Integra Cloud, Analytics, Products and Sales to generate client deliverables and ensure on-time delivery of client outputs
- Develop and manage robust communication plans for internal and external stakeholders, including weekly status updates and client / Integra steering committee updates
- Partner with sales lead to develop and foster relationships at existing and strategic accounts to identify new client opportunities
- Participate in sales cycle from opportunity identification to SOW development in partnership with sales
- 5 -7 years of progressing client facing experience with involvement in project management and/or client services.
- Management consulting background
- Healthcare/Life Sciences experience preferred
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- 20-40% travel
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer