The Senior Data Analyst will be a key member on the Commercial Analytics team within the PrecisionQ – Precision Care Quantified – business unit. The individual will work to generate insights and create novel analytical output for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space. The analyses will be based on de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology and other patients.
This position is focused on insight generation that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer & Urology Patients by lowering cost and improving outcomes: Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare!
Role and Responsibilities
- The Senior Analyst, will drive the creation of data driven insights for Pharma, Biotech and healthcare providers.
- Collaborate closely with the software teams to transform curated healthcare claims (e.g. part B, Part D, CMS and payer); electronic health record, pharmacy dispensing, patient-reported outcomes, primary market research and other source data types into high value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Drive data cleansing, and adjustment to business rules, to accurately reflect real world treatment.
- Therapeutic areas include oncology and urology.
- Typical engagements involve current treatment landscape, market share by line of therapy, patient journey, describing variability in practice patterns and uncovering areas of opportunity/unmet need.
- The Senior Analyst will attend key (scientific/medical) conferences; identify emerging trends; contribute to publications and collaboratively support the expansion of PQ commercial analytics.
- Conduct and oversee scientific projects culminating in scientific abstracts and peer reviewed papers.
- 7+ years of experience working at market research, data analytics, forecasting or other relevant business units at a (large) pharmaceutical company in the US/consulting firm.
- Oncology expertise from a scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background with basic understanding of the mechanism of oncology, basic analytics (e.g. survival analysis) and common therapies (chemo, IO etc).
- Experience analyzing healthcare data (including oncology medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims).
- Science, Analytics, or Healthcare related degree.
- Ability to analyze health care data, ideally with statistical and/or programming tools e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, Python, and/or SQL.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and other visualization tools (ideally PowerBI).
- Modest travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%).
- SQL (or similar) database language required. Should be able to extract data from relational databases and generate analytics in SQL.
- Demonstrable experience with (scientific) analyses, e.g. author of peer reviewed papers or conference abstracts.
- PowerBI experience preferred, or other similar visualization/BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.).
- Understanding of statistics and health analytics (e.g. Kaplan-Meier).
- Machine Learning experience.
- Extensive Medical/Scientific writing experience, including conference abstracts.
- Author or co-author on peer reviewed publications.
- Statistical programming in R (or Python/Perl etc.) and intermediate understanding of statistics.
- Experience with common clinical data models (e.g. OMOP, SDTM) and ontologies (e.g. Snomed).
- Experience with Azure, AWS or other cloud vendors.
- Genomics and Bioinformatics experience.
- Understanding of oncology and/or urology physician practice, disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data.
- Preferred qualities: pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic, positive, tinkerer, curious, open.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Data Analysis|