Oversee and monitor, in conjunction with the Chief Compliance Officer, the development and implementation of compliance programs across all Integra Connect Business Units.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Compliance Staff, as assigned by the Chief Compliance Officer, to include Compliance Directors across all business units and assigned Regulatory Product Manager for Integra Cloud EHR.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in the implementation of written policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Revise compliance programs based on changing organizational operations and changes to relevant health care laws and regulations.
- Report on a regular basis to the governing body and Senior Executive team on the progress of implementation and assisting in the establishment of methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to violating applicable health care laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement multifaceted educational and training programs that focus on elements of the compliance program and relevant health care risk areas in an effort to ensure that all employees are knowledgeable of and comply with applicable health care laws and regulations.
- Developing and coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of the effectiveness of the compliance program.
- Overseeing independent investigations and acting on matters related to compliance, including the designing and coordinating internal investigations (e.g. responding to reports of problems, “hot-line” calls, or suspected violations) and any resulting corrective actions.
- Lead compliance initiative for Integra Cloud EHR to meet all relevant standards, including meaningful use, ONC under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Communicate with the ONC-ACB on behalf of the company in furtherance of compliance requirements for the Integra Cloud EHR and provide reports to Integra Connect leadership and board of directors.
- Overseeing under the supervision of the CCO and in collaboration with the CISO, the corporate compliance program in regard to HIPAA and related privacy compliance.
- Other projects as assigned in compliance realm.
- Juris Doctor Degree preferred. Certified in healthcare compliance or related certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum five (5) years healthcare or related compliance experience.
- Thorough Knowledge of HIPAA, OIG/ Federal Sentencing Guidelines related to an effective compliance program, critical governmental laws regulations, applicable to the company’s business.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory compliance and auditing practices.
- Experience developing and documenting policies/procedures, SOPs, and reports.
- Ability to Communicate effectively, (both orally and in writing).
- Ability to travel up to 10% – 20%.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|