The Director of Commercial Analytics will be responsible for supporting our biopharmaceutical and life sciences clients in helping them understand performance and impact of their brand launches and marketing strategies in the value-based US healthcare environment. Analytics, insights and services to be provided will be focused on understanding and visually presenting critical brand performance dynamics and metrics, including longitudinal de-identified patient utilization profiles. These can include, but not be limited to brand shares by lines of therapy, cohort analyses, patient journeys, and practice / physician segmentation models with de-identified data sourced from Electronic Health Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology patients. Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing precision oncology analytics.
- Develop commercial insights and analysis for biopharmaceutical and life sciences products, using a combination of analytic programming (R, Python, or SQL) and visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the Software Development and Database teams to transform curated deidentified data sourced from healthcare claims (part B, Part D, CMS and payer); electronic health records, pharmacy dispensing, patient-reported outcomes, primary market research and other source data types into high-value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for biopharmaceutical, molecular testing, diagnostics, and device manufacturers.
- Interact and collaborate with biopharmaceutical and life sciences clients to develop and finalize analytics plans governing project deliverables.
- Conduct and oversee advanced analytics projects culminating in client presentations, abstracts and peer reviewed papers.
- Frequently, the Director will act as the Healthcare/Biopharma Subject Matter expert to drive Product Development from proof of concept to commercialization.
- Periodically, the Director will accompany Sales as the Analytics Subject Matter Expert to support new project pursuits. The Director will present on the value proposition of our analytics, including information, knowledge and insights extracted from multiple, disparate datasets.
- The Director will attend key (scientific/medical) conferences, identify emerging trends; contribute to publications and collaboratively support the expansion of Integra PrecisionQ analytics in the US markets.
- Therapeutic expertise in Oncology, including disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data, both claims and clinical.
- Experience in/with the biopharmaceutical industry in oncology, ideally working with HEOR and/or Real World Evidence.
- Ability to develop detailed data request specifications based on existing company data model for de-identified patient data pulls as inputs into analytics projects.
- Experience working with and analyzing EHR/Claims-based de-identified data sets provided by the Integra technology team following the provision of detailed data request specifications.
- Comfort and proficiency in working collaboratively with clinical experts (e.g., oncology physicians, oncology nurses) on data analyses and output to ensure high quality clinical output.
- Ability to synthesize complex data and information into key insights and to communicate these key insights via self-developed PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to communicate and present impactfully to all levels of internal and external stakeholders, e.g., from client brand teams to C-suite executives.
- Statistical programming in R (or Python/Perl etc.) and intermediate to expert understanding of statistics.
- Experience managing healthcare analyst direct reports.
- Modest travel required to present at conferences and clients and for internal meetings (up to 20%).
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer