This is a multi-faceted role requiring an individual capable of performing multiple duties as an Azure cloud administrator. We are looking for a DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be part of Infrastructure Development and Development Operations. This is a multi-faceted role requiring an individual capable of performing multiple duties both as a developer and a cloud administrator. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, desire to learn and grow, and adherence to best practices are essential.
- Uphold and enforce the “Privilege User Security Requirements”.
- Ensure optimal performance and system integrity.
- Development duties for .NET Framework, Package Management and Middleware components.
- Diagnose production level coding errors for remediation by Development or DevOps.
- Debug, test and resolve coding issues within the DevOps development group.
- Test implemented designs.
- Build and test automation tools for cloud and infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments using Azure DevOps
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Monitor Cloud costs and technologies for ways to reduce cost and improve stability/scalability.
- Availability during system outages is required.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company.
- One year working with Azure infrastructure objects and Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Able to self-manage, learn and desire to consistently strive to learn more.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Experience with Windows infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting languages, .NET, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Occasional travel if not located in an office.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|