The Senior Snowflake DevOps Engineer will work in architecting, engineering, and operating production/development environments and Azure cloud infrastructure, as well as mentoring staff, managing team workloads, tracking projects, and driving operational optimization initiatives. The Senior Snowflake DevOps Engineer will be 50% technical hands-on engineering and 50% platform management and operations optimization.
- Will serve as the Snowflake DBA and SME, independently working on management, architecture, as well as maintenance and process optimization.
- Work on both Azure cloud infrastructure administration and engineering.
- Responsible for application and infrastructure incident responses, automation, and operational process optimization.
- Responsible for team workload management.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ combined experience as a DevOps Engineer, serving as the Snowflake SME.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Snowflake administration and architecture in platform owner/SME capacity.
- 2+ years of Azure administration for the processes that feed data into Snowflake.
- Direct responsibility with Azure DevOps, DBT, Azure Data Factory or a similar release automation tool, creation, and maintenance of automation pipelines.
- Foundational understanding of AD Group Policy and integrated security as it applies to Snowflake and upstream pipelines.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer