We are looking for a Senior DevOps Data Engineer. The ideal candidate will be an energetic person who will drive how the company deploys, verifies, and monitors applications and services. This person will interface with all stakeholders to define DevOps processes and shape the development culture. This Cloud DevOps engineer will have a heavy focus on all data-related areas – complete Microsoft data stack, including MSSQL Server, SSAS and Tabular model, Power BI. The candidate should play central critical role for identifying performing core database administration, and heavy involvement in Snowflake environment. Build and deployment , Agile database ops.
We are looking for someone with big data experience. Full Azure tech stack – from architecture to implementation. Automation-rich technology, automated environment database updates, SQL release automation, and database sharding, automated scaling out of SQL resources.
- Proficient with MS SQL administration including design, installation, configuration, implementation, and backup and recovery of enterprise environments in Azure.
- SQL Database Management
- Creation and maintenance of Automation pipeline management using Azure DevOps
- Must have extensive experience in Azure SQL PaaS and SQL MI’s.
- Understanding of Azure Key Vaults, Azure networking (NSG UDR), SQL service accounts
- Foundational understanding of AD Group Policy and how it is applied
- Must have experience of Azure DevOps pipelines and artifacts
- Knowledge of SQL best practice and experienced with SQL
- Design, optimize, document, and implement the operational aspects in supporting the Snowflake cloud platform; including performance optimizations and user security auditing.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Data flows from Azure SQL to Snowflake is a plus
- Implement data sharing /replication – cross cloud/cross region for internal/external clients
- Tune the DB performance and improve Snowflake queries.
- Identify system bottlenecks in the DB and recommend solutions.
- Implement data encryption/decryption/masking policies to protect data.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Azure Data SME with all things MSSQL
- Azure hands-on with security, SSO, ADO pipelines
- Azure SQL Release automation – promotion of schema changes through environments is a must
- Experience in setting up data restores from production into lower environments, including data scrambling/masking, etc.
- Hands on experience with Snowflake administration and architecture in platform owner capacity.
- Experience with architecting and maintaining high availability production systems.
- Experience with developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts.
- Knowledge of security controls for the Azure cloud ( encryption of data in motion/rest and key management)
- Demonstrated proficiency of index design, query plan optimization and analysis required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure alerting/monitoring tools.
- Experience with Azure CLI and Networking
- Strong communication and written skills
- Self-starter with ability to take direction and manage tasks with minimal supervision within an energized, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer