Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, posting journal entries, fixed assets, revenue recognition, account balance reconciliations and preparation of monthly financials. Manage and coordinate monthly reporting, budgeting and forecast processes including variance explanations. Provide high level financial analysis and accounting guidance for assigned Business Unit.
- Monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, posting journal entries, fixed assets, revenue recognition, account balance reconciliations.
- Cash management including invoicing and collections of accounts receivables.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Support ad hoc reporting and financial analysis with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prepare financial statements including income statement and balance while providing variance analysis to budget and forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 Years of proven working experience as a Staff or Senior Accountant
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of GAAP and accounting principles
- Strong proficiency in journal entry preparation and upload
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer