Integra Connect is seeking a dynamic Sales and Marketing Operations Associate to join its fast-growing, market-leading Emergency Medical Services (EMS) business unit. The ideal candidate possesses strong project management and execution skills, combined with an entrepreneurial nature and ability to drive results in a fast-changing environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to help drive end-to-end goals and activities across sales and marketing disciplines.
- Report program results to the executive, sales and marketing teams on both a recurring, scheduled basis (e.g., via automated Salesforce dashboards) and as requested (PPTs for key meetings). Focus will include account status by pipeline stage, probability, and projected contract value, as well as inbound and outbound lead generation and campaign/event performance.
- Support and assist Sales Management with regular sales forecasts and budgeting.
Sales Meeting Support
- Support the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Coordinate weekly conference call updates and WebEx agendas.
- Coordinate WebEx activity, schedules, and communication with customers regarding WebEx’s.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Salesforce: Keep salesforce up to date with all sales activities, update funnel, account information, customer profiles, opportunities, and proposals.
- Maintain a library of all RFPs templates and prior RFP responses. Complete and organize RFP, proof, and create timelines for completion of final version. Ensure all parties involved are on task and timelines are followed.
- Meet all RFP deadlines and track results. Submit proposal according to instructions.
- Order supplies for submission.
- Set up RFP according to template.
- Create internal documents needed for proposals.
- Process and track all FOIA requests and log data into a reporting format that can be shared.
- Create and manage the EMS unit’s national event calendar (sponsoring, exhibiting, attending and speaking), including coordinating the team’s on-site presences and supporting logistics. Compile and report out on success metrics. Gather leads and track follow-up.
- Coordinate demand generation and account-based marketing activities, including the unit “editorial calendar” of campaigns and ongoing nurturing efforts. Compile and report out on lead and engagement performance. Track follow-up.
- Support event and advertising vendor contracts, selection of advertising media, products to be advertised, and related marketing-related issues. Suggest advertising, including determining which community events are relevant for socializing.
- Help coordinate travel and expenses for the team.
- Support other sales and marketing activities as they arise, based on guidance of leadership.
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of relevant sales and/or marketing experience
- High level of detail, ownership and pride of work no matter how large or small the project.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, and operational teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and associated software, as well as Salesforce.
- Sharp focus on customer satisfaction.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|