We are a value-based, precision medicine company specializing in solutions for providers, patients, life science and EMS companies. With the emergence of value-based care, Integra Connect’s mission is to help specialty care providers succeed both clinically and financially. We accomplish this through a comprehensive offering of technology and services, unified by our cloud-based platform, combined with unmatched industry expertise. We are looking for like-minded individuals committed to making a difference in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
The RCM Analyst position supports the key stakeholders of the operations team to make data driven decisions. Performs analysis of RCM data to provide insights into variances and performance of key data metrics, analyzing trends, financial measures, and assisting with ad-hoc data needs.
- Query and analyze multiple sets of revenue cycle data and apply strong analytical skills to confidently provide insight to various levels of the RCM organization and clients
- Facilitate brainstorming and data analysis sessions with key stakeholders designed to address insights found within data
- Analyze key performance indicators and business performance metrics to explain critical drivers of variances to budget, forecast, and/or prior year
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis on a regular basis to meet strict timelines and support recurring reporting needs for leadership and clients
- Prepare data visualization tools and analysis reports for multiple audiences, including team review meetings, client presentations, executive management, and non-technical audiences
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing internal and external customer needs
- Assist in all stages of modeling and forecasting, from development to presentation
- 2 + years of related Healthcare or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) analytical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Healthcare/Operations Management, MIS or Mathematics preferred
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills to effectively provide findings to leadership and clients
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Access, including PivotTables and understanding of queries
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing environment
- Possess ability to work independently, not requiring significant direction
- Experience using visual analytics dashboards and/or other reporting tools
- Experience with modern relational databases for ad hoc analyses
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Excel/PivotTables and querying tools through MS Access
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer