This position will provide exceptional service, while ensuring service level agreements (SLA) are met and revenue cycle is managed appropriately. This role requires maintaining a positive relationship by promoting the Integra Connect suite of products and services.
The Revenue Cycle Coordinator assists management in a number of areas to include process improvement, delegating assignments and providing guidance to staff. This role requires maintaining a positive relationship with clients, meeting deadlines, working with a global team, exhibiting strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, and identifying/proposing innovative solutions to improve Integra’s services. collaborates with internal operations teams to facilitate and improve service delivery and generate internal and external deliverables.
***This is a work from home position and the candidate must reside in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
- Primarily responsible for solving problems and improving overall productivity by working to remove barriers and identify issues within current processes.
- Support Integra leadership in building and maintaining solid client business relationships through successful management of the client’s day-to-day operations and new implementations.
- Provide support to assigned clients, seek to understand the clients’ operating requirements, including overall claims adjudication expectations and metrics.
- Provide timely feedback to internal and external customers, aspire to raise customer satisfaction levels, and assist leadership in overseeing the implementation of process improvement strategies.
- Maintain records, gather and research information, assign tasks, and analyze processes. Communicate identified trends and proposed resolutions with leadership. Ensure projects are completed efficiently, the specifications of a project are satisfied, progress stays on schedule, regular status updates are provided, and quality standards are met.
- Coordinate functions with stakeholders to promote efficient flow of information and clean claims. Adhere to strict procedural and quality standards, including thorough and accurate documentation, claims analysis, and thorough understanding of a client’s technical and service specifications. Rely on experience, good judgment, business and systems knowledge, and technical skill to plan and accomplish goals.
- Participate in the implementation process for onboarding new business. This includes communication of expectations and training to team members for changed, or improved work processes.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal compliance rules and regulations.
- Maintain or exceed service level agreements (SLA) in accordance with terms of client contract.
- Partner with multiple levels of management and departments to maximize the efficiency of the billing process and accuracy of claims adjudication.
- Complete special projects as assigned, such as serving as a key participant in A/R workgroups, overseeing projects/development of new system functionality.
- Proactively research and resolve problems, communicates trends and proposes solutions for client and/or operational improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare Management or related fields, preferred.
- Two (2) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience a plus.
- Previous mentoring and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience leading and/or working with global team a plus.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills; ensures efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Ability to effectively utilize proprietary accounts receivable billing system and internet tools, (e.g., internet mapping programs, eligibility websites, address search engines).
- Technical knowledge of revenue cycle management principles, including working knowledge of cash posting processes, medical record guidelines, coding, and accounts receivable follow-up (e.g. HCPCS, CPT, ICD codes).
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, PHI, and compliance regulations.
- Required skills: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management, Revenue Management|