The refunds lead role is a leadership position within the refunds department that is responsible for supporting refunds staff members and working high level responsibilities within the refunds department. This individual reports up to the refunds supervisor and acts as a shift leader to support with day to day activities and questions or issues that might arise.
- Provides support to onshore and global counterpart for refunds day to day activities
- Provide training to new refund members and ongoing training for members when determined necessary
- Manages the Onspring auditing tool to ensure that all government refunds triggered by compliance review is completed and documented timely and accurately
- Research and resolve refund problems and questions
- Support leadership in high level projects and reviews per request
- Two years of medical refunds experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of payer refund requirements and medical billing
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Integra Connect, LLC provide a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer