We are a value-based, precision medicine company specializing in solutions for providers, patients, life science and EMS companies. With the emergence of value-based care, Integra Connect’s mission is to help specialty care providers succeed both clinically and financially. We accomplish this through a comprehensive offering of technology and services, unified by our cloud-based platform, combined with unmatched industry expertise. We are looking for like-minded individuals committed to making a difference in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
The Quality Control Analyst role will assume responsibilities for the testing of products in development, investigate and analyze reported data anomalies, and recommend corrective action in support of accurate clinical data content available from the Precision Oncology Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, data content, analytic reports, dashboards, data extracts, and automated ETL/ELT processes. The QC Analyst will be responsible for verifying and testing requirements, and functionality, verifying standards are met, and ensuring accurate data validation. The individual needs to be a quick learner and be able to keep pace with the changing needs of business intelligence and data analytics. Individuals in this role will have a background in planning, managing, and performing software testing within the responsibility areas described, as well as knowledge of healthcare clinical and claims data.
- Investigate data anomalies reported by customers and business owners. Analyze source data and platform processes to determine root-cause, present recommended remediation.
- Create testing plans and routines, manage continuous integration and regression testing processes, and be the point person for clearing data for release according to delivery specifications. Define testing methods and create test plans for application enhancements and bug fixes.
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation.
- Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins and Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis.
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL/ETL processes testing.
- Create, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Work with customers, users, and other stakeholders to identify test cases and scenarios to verify the expected result and validate the outcome with Clinical Operations, Product and Business Owners.
- Work with application developers to identify and fix problems during the testing process.
- Establish acceptance criteria from user stories and create Automation / manual test cases for defect corrections and enhancements.
- Collaborates with individuals at all levels of the organization across the enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and collaborate with teams and leadership; shares expertise within and outside the Data Operations team.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, or a related degree is preferred.
- Experience working in a professional software quality assurance role.
- Experience with data quality and ETL tools.
- Experience with Big Business Intelligence tools is preferred.
- Experience with unit testing methods and JIRA a plus.
- Healthcare IT and Medical billing knowledge experience required.
Integra Connect, LLC provide a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer