The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for providing expert auditing and feedback to user and client communities regarding appropriate and approved billing processes. This role is expected to determine procedural errors and identify functional shortfalls in the production environment. The QA Auditor will provide recommendations to the QA and Training Management to improve processes.
- Audit users to ensure compliance with established guidelines as they relate to Customer Service, Cash, Coding, Facility, and A/R Follow-Up activities.
- Collaboration with Global QA team on team calls to discuss trips for calibration sessions.
- Perform analytical summary reports to QA management in response to audit findings.
- Conduct audit-the-auditor functions to ensure Global QA are within corporate standards.
- Provide accurate feedback in a timely, constructive and diplomatic manner.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively.
- Consult with clientele on audit results.
- Host telecommunication conferences on QA-related topics/discussions.
- Review patient care reports in accordance with accepted auditing practices, and provide feedback and recommendations to the IntegraConnect and Operations management team.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare related field, preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience preferred.
- Work occasional extended work days as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple project, competing priorities, and changing deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, and process of required signature and paperwork compliance.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Quality Assurance, Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|