The QA Analyst will assume responsibilities for the testing of products in development within the IC Analytics Data center of Excellence. This includes, but is not limited to, reports, dashboards, data extracts, and automated ETL processes. You will be responsible for testing functionality, verifying standards are met and ensuring accurate data validation. You need to be a quick learner and have the ability to keep up with the changing needs of business intelligence and data analytics.
- Define testing methods and create test plans for application enhancements and bug fixes.
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
- Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins and Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing Perform load testing utilizing JMeter scripts
- Perform both Blackbox and white box testing.
- Create, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA and ensure that developed software solutions meet company standards.
- Follow Agile principles, working in a mix of Scrum, Kanban and any hybrid mix as needed
- Work with customers, users, and other stakeholders to identify test cases and scenarios to validate the end result.
- Work with application developers to identify and fix problems during the testing process.
- Work with the Product owner to establish acceptance criteria from user stories and create Automation / manual test cases for defect corrections and enhancements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, or a related degree is required
- Experience working in a professional software quality assurance role required
- Must have strong SQL developer skills
- Experience with data quality and ETL tools like Informatica, IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS or Talend is required
- Experience with Big Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and logical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Experience with unit testing methods and JIRA a plus
- Medical billing knowledge and experience a plus
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|