Integra Connect (www.integraconnect.com) is one of the leading healthcare startups in United States. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow & learn in the healthcare startup environment. You will closely with the President & the COO of Global Operations, and support the activities related to office management, operations, HR, finance, growth, etc.
- Work closely on all initiatives and projects initiated by the President and ensure that the strategic initiatives are driven across the organization
- Assist in tracking of key business parameters of the business.
- Oversee Project progress & monitoring
- Deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development.
- Preparation of presentations & reports for internal stakeholders and/or prospective clients
- Interactions with external agencies, consultants, internal leadership on behalf of the Senior Management
- Calendar management for President & COO
- Have 3-5 years experience in project management
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Are from one of the premier institutes with good academics & overall achievements (IIT/IIM/FMS/ISB/XLRI)
- Have strong ideation & execution capability
- Are extremely detail-oriented, and inquisitive
- Are an excellent communicator and multi-tasker, are constantly problem-solving, and thrive when thrown a multitude of challenges
- Expert in excel and PowerPoint
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer