Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of complex Business and IT Projects. The PM will understand complex concepts and be able to manage business leads, Clients, IT Professionals, and other resources to support both Business Process and IT Projects. The Project Manager will be a key liaison between the PMO, IT, Business Leaders, and Clients. The Project Manager will manage several projects concurrently utilizing Project Management best practices and methodologies.
- Organizes and sets clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables and holds project team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Leads cross-functional team meetings including setting the agenda, providing appropriate materials in advance and ensure next steps and follow-up are documented.
- Act as key liaison between the PMO, IT, Business Leaders and Clients to ensure transparent and open lines of communication.
- Develops and manages multiple comprehensive, complex project plans (including budget, scope and schedule, risks, issues, and resources) and executes in a fast-paced, fluid organization.
- 5+ years prior project management experience leading Business and IT projects.
- Proven ability to manage 2-3 simultaneous medium sized business process and technology projects including project financial tracking, resource demand and capacity planning
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management delivery lifecycles
- Formal project management training – certified PMP or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of a traditional project, software development and agile development lifecycle
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail including maintaining accurate records and diligently driving project deliverables
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak with and present to senior level business stakeholders and clients
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Project Management|