Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Project Manager role will support the President of Integra Practice Solutions and help the Practice Solutions team execute their day to day projects and tasks. This position will contain a mix of executive assistant duties as well as managing division wide operations projects assigned by the President. This role is critical to the direction and functionality of the Practice Solutions division.
- Drive projects and initiatives for the President of Practice Solutions
- Coordinate and communicate priorities, projects and tasks to the Practice Solutions team
- Keep up to date on the progress the Practice Solutions team is making and challenges they are having delivering on their duties; Provide regular feedback and status updates
- Coordinate phone calls and emails for the President
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with the information accessed at the executive level
- Attend meetings both in place of and with our President
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the President and the division’s subject matter, direction, and key initiatives which will allow you to delegate and think 2 steps ahead
- Work across various business units on behalf of Practice Solutions
- Become a trusted point of contact for company executives when looking to obtain Practice Solutions information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMI Certification or must obtain within 1 year of hire
- Some experience communicating at the executive level
- Ability to think critically and proactively on the fly
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage projects
- Understanding of healthcare laws and regulations is a plus
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, Project Management|